One entry per person
Entrants must be above 18 (sorry!)
Competition runs from Midnight GMT July 1st to Midnight GMT July 15th
There will be 3 randomly-drawn winners
Each winner will receive a signed We Fix Space Junk colouring book and a signed copy of Automnicon: The Intern
Enter by tagging the We Fix Space Junk twitter account (@WeFixSpaceJunk) and using the tag #SpaceJunkComp in your entry post.
Full Terms and Conditions:
1. Eligibility: The We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest is open to entrants who submit fanart of the podcast We Fix Space Junk via Twitter as detailed below. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older as of their date of entry in order to qualify. This contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and void where prohibited by law.
2. The We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest is run by Battle Bird Productions and will be conducted as described in these rules.
3. Agreement to Rules: By entering this sweepstakes, the Entrant (“You”) agrees to abide by Battle Bird Productions’ Official Rules and Decisions, which are fully and unconditionally binding in all respects. Battle Bird Productions reserve the right to refuse, withdraw, or disqualify any entry at any time at Battle Bird Productions’ sole discretion. By entering this sweepstakes, You represent and warrant that You are eligible to participate based on eligibility requirements explained in the Official Rules. You also agree to accept the decisions of Battle Bird Productions as final and binding as it relates to the content of The We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest.
4. The We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest Entry Period: This promotion begins on 1st July 2020 at Midnight GMT and ends on 15th July at Midnight GMT. To be eligible for the Sweepstakes, entries must be received within the specified Entry Period.
5. How to Enter: Eligible entrants can enter The We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest by submitting an entry via twitter, tagging the We Fix Space Junk twitter account (@WeFixSpaceJunk) and using the tag #SpaceJunkComp.
As a participant, your entry must fully meet all Sweepstake requirements as specified in the Official Rules in order to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that do not adhere to the Official Rules or specifications will be disqualified at Battle Bird Productions’ discretion.
Entrants must be over 18 and have created the fanart contained in their entry themselves. Only one entry per person. Pictures must not contain content above PG13 or content deemed offensive or discriminatory. Entries must be original work based on the characters of the podcast We Fix Space Junk and not violate anyone’s proprietary or intellectual property rights.
Fraudulent methods of entry or circumvention of the rules may result in Battle Bird Productions invalidating your entries and removing them from the We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest at their sole discretion.
6. Prizes: 3 winners of the We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest (the “Winners”) will receive a prize package containing 1 signed copy of the We Fix Space Junk Colouring Book (retail value £7.20) and 1 signed copy of the Automnicon: The Intern novella (retail value £5.02). The actual/appraised prize value may differ at the time the prize is awarded. The prize(s) shall be determined solely by Battle Bird Productions. There shall be no cash or other prize substitution permitted. The prize is non-transferable. The Winner shall not transfer assignment of the prize to others nor shall the Winner request the cash equivalent or prize substitution.
7. Odds: The total number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
8. Selection and Notification of Winner: The Winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of Battle Bird Productions. Battle Bird Productions will notify the Winners via Twitter within five days following Winner selection. Battle Bird Productions is not responsible for nor shall have no liability for the Winners’ failure to receive notices.
Receipt of the prize offered in the We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest by the Winner is upon the condition of compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
IF THE WINNER VIOLATES ANY OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES, THE WINNER (AT BATTLE BIRD PRODUCTIONS’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL BE DISQUALIFIED, AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by You: By submitting an entry into this contest, You understand and agree that Battle Bird Productions has the right to share the entry with their social media following (crediting yourself) on Twitter, Tumblr, Instagram and Facebook.
10. Terms & Conditions: In its sole discretion, Battle Bird Productions reserves the right to modify, suspend, cancel, or terminate the We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest should non-authorized human intervention, a bug or virus, fraud, or other causes beyond Battle Bird Productions’ control impact or corrupt the security, fairness, proper conduct, or administration of the We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest. Battle Bird Productions, in the event of any of the above issues, may determine the winners based on all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Battle Bird Productions.
Individuals who tamper with or attempt to tamper with the operation or entry process of the contest or violates these Terms & Conditions will be disqualified by Battle Bird Productions. In its sole discretion, Battle Bird Productions has the right to maintain the integrity of the We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest, to void entries for any reason, including, but not limited to: multiple entries from one entrant, use of multiple Twitter accounts to submit entries by a single entrant, entries containing art not created by the entrant, entries containing explicit content or discriminatory content/themes.
11. Limitation of Liability: Your entry into this contest constitutes Your agreement to release and hold harmless Battle Bird Productions and its subsidiaries, representatives, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, successors, agents, assigns, directors, employees, and officers against and from any and all claims, liability, illness, injury, death, litigation, loss, or damages that may occur, directly or indirectly from participation in the contest and/or the 1) Winners accepting, possessing, using, or misusing of any awarded prize or any portion thereof; 2) any type of technical failure; 3) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, phone, or Internet service; 4) unauthorized intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; 5) electronic error or human error in the Promotion administration or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF GREAT BRITAIN, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. The Entrant agrees, as a condition of participating in this promotion, that if any disputes cannot be resolved between the Entrant and Battle Bird Productions, and if causes of action arise out of or are connected with this Sweepstakes or Contest, they shall be individually resolved exclusively before a court located in Great Britain without resorting to any form of class action. Under no circumstances in any such dispute shall the participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to, punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorney’s fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this contest). The participant waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners List: The list of winners will be posted on the We Fix Space Junk Twitter at the end of the competition.
15. The We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest hosted by Battle Bird Productions is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Twitter.
16. By submitting your entry to We Fix Space Junk Fan Art Contest, You, the Entrant, are confirming that you have reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.